Would you or someone you care about be interested in living in Generations Campus is such a place existed? Of course, you can’t really say without knowing more, but imagine this:
1. A facility that includes personal living space as well as common areas.
2. A campus facility with multiple buildings for residences, recreation, and meals.
3. A supported environment offering meals, on-site staff, and collaboration with case management and other social services entities.
4. A place with staff who are passionate about caring for those who need extra help, like elders and special needs adults, with the expertise and experience to offer needed support and services.
5. A campus conveniently located in Belgrade, Montana that would offer transportation to Bozeman.
6. A campus that is affordable and has varying rates based on ability to pay.
7. An environment where residents take ownership and have responsibility for helping such as working in the kitchen, common area cleaning, mentoring of others, etc.
If this is someplace you would consider living when it opens, please tell us you are interested. We will add you to our Friends mailing list too.